Premier Health Families First – Assistance Program
COVID-19 has disrupted our lives in a significant way, and in many cases has had a negative impact on our childrens’ education.
This program is intended to assist Premier Health families with education resources designed for K-12 students, to aid in a strong ending to their difficult school year.
Funds for this program have been provided by charitable donations from the community and by our fellow employees, to the Premier Health Hospital Foundations:
- Miami Valley Hospital Foundation
- Atrium Medical Center Foundation
- UVMC Foundation
- Good Samaritan Foundation – Dayton
Expenses will be paid directly to the organization on the employee’s behalf.
The following criteria applies:
- You must be an employee of Premier Health.
- You must be the legal guardian of the child/ren for whom the resources are being requested.
- Your application will be confidentially reviewed and verified by Human Resources.
- Applications will be reviewed as soon as possible after submission, on a first-come, first-served basis. Applying for this assistance program does not guarantee approval.
- Please direct your questions to Melanie Miller firstname.lastname@example.org or Abby Boger email@example.com.